Private bike tour, 3 hours
Stockholm and Djurgården
Check out Stockholm within this three-hours private tour in some depth. See the most popular and interesting spots in the city and explore the lovely island of Djurgården.
Level of difficulty:
∅ km per tour
Fancy going on a bike sightseeing tour around Stockholm, but want the flexibility and personalized service of a private guide? No problem! Bike Sweden has been running private guided tours for as long as we've existed. You can choose when to start, what language you want the guide to speak, where you would like to go and what you would like to see - our trained guides are happy and willing to cater to your interests. Check out the descriptions of our other tours, for inspiration about the sorts of things you'd like to see or do, and off we go.
- Length of tour
ca. 10 - 15 kilometer
- Meeting point
Kungsbro Strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm
or according to your wishes (transportation fee applies)
- Good to know
This tour is recommended for cyclists over 12 years - there are a few hills involved. Minimum height is 140cm, child bikes are not available.
Dates, departures and language
- April till October 2019
Choose your preferred day and time
You choose which language you want the guide to speak
Where do you want to go and what would you like to see - we are happy to cater your interests! Within three hours there is enough time to check out Stockholm in some depth (usually combining the city and Djurgården).
- Contact us
We are looking forward to your request through info(at)bikesweden.se
Prices per person
- Group of 1 - 4 persons: SEK 3800
- Group of 5 - 9 persons: SEK 5500
- Group of 10 - 15 persons: SEK 650 per person
Good to know
- A comfortable city bike and helmet are included in the price
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure, tours cannot wait for late comers
- Maximum 15 guests per group, book ahead to ensure your preferred language and route
- Tours depart rain or shine! Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions